Friday, May 28, 2010

Autumn








Its starting to feel a lot more like winter now - more leaves on the ground than on the trees. We had a play around with these great cups I found in the op shop recently. The flower one is part of a full tea set, such a good buy! I thought the giraffe one was very appropriate for the african red! :) We rugged up and had them outside, then Gus went for an explore in the garden now he is crawling. I had to be quick to stop him eating the leaves!!!

Sugar overload today as we had some yummy turkish delight that I recently rediscovered in the pantry. We have also been trying out Janey Bee's yummy biscuits to have with our espresso cart at the makers market which is coming up soon. I like the chocolate chip ones the best.... yummmmmmmm!
Related Posts with Thumbnails